Utilize account groupings as a dimension and reporting on all accounts, as opposed to the account grouping status the particular customer is labeled as.
Use Case Examples:
Example #1: Website Program by Template Account Grouping
- 400 accounts on website program.
- 7 website templates categorized within an account grouping
- Create a template to share template designs and respective conversion rates
Example #2: Paid Media by Region Account Grouping
- 70 accounts with exclusive territories and agreements. They share data and insights with each other
- United states is broken up into regions
- Create a template to share performance by region and marketing medium
Example #3: CMO Report by Customer Network Account Grouping
- All accounts
- Organized by the buying network (owned retail, financed retail, independent retail, direct retail)
- Create a template to display marketing spend by customer network grouping and region grouping
Currently, templates are based on a single account and it's associated groupings. A single account can only have one status within an account grouping. We would like a report that displays ALL account groupings, rather just the account grouping status the customer is statused as.
Thank you for your consideration-