Adobe Analytics is a real-time analytics solution for use across all of your marketing channels. It is used to discover high-value audiences and power customer intelligence for your business. This article will lead you through the steps to create a new Adobe Analytics Network connection, connect the network to your advertiser accounts, and lists a few details about how Adobe Analytics works inside of NinjaCat.
Obtain your API credentials for your network connection
3. Click the New Integration button.
4. Select the "Access an API" option and then click "Continue"
5. Under the "Experience Cloud" section select "Adobe Analytics" and then select "OAuth Integration" and then click "Continue"
Adding the Integration Data Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Follow the instructions in the article How to Connect a Direct Data Network Connection to begin the process of making the Network connection
3. Fill in the required fields on the Network Settings page with the requested credentials
NinjaNote: In some cases, there are programmatic ways to find the requested credentials. Ultimately you may have to contact the data source provider to obtain the credentials. We try to advise or help direct you to the credentials when we can.
Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom right
Connecting Advertiser Specific Integration Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account to begin the process of making the client-specific data connection
2. Fill in the required fields on the Connect Data Source page by using the provided drop-down menus or by typing in the requested credentials or information
Click "Connect" near the bottom right
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics