You may be managing the data source accounts for several of your clients under a single manager account. A NinjaCat Account records all the information you need to keep track of your clients. This includes connecting the data for that individual client from the main data source network. Follow these steps to connect the data for an individual account to that client's NinjaCat account.
For this example, we will be using a Google Ads account.
1. After logging in or after clicking on "Accounts" in the Main Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select the desired data source from the list
5. Select the desired Data Source Network from the first drop-down menu labeled for the name of the desired data source followed by "Network"
NinjaNote: The following instructions make up the most general process for connecting client-specific data to a NinjaCat account. Some data source providers require different steps to connect. If present, the specific steps will be outlined in the data source-specific setup article for the desired data source.
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu labeled for the name of the desired data source followed by "Account"
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom right
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source