These simple steps will walk you through the process of creating a brand new blank template, which you can then customize to your needs. You'll be given orientation and margin options, as well as a totally blank canvas on which to create your very own reporting template.
2. Click on the "Create Template" button
3. Click on the "Start from Scratch" button
4. Make appropriate choices in your New Template Settings
- toggle on (Toggled Right) to "Use Portrait Mode" if you want your template pages to be taller than they are wide, or,
- leave it toggled off (Toggled Left) to use the default landscape orientation if you want them to be wider than they are tall
- Page Margins - In the margin option boxes, insert the width you'd like your page margins to be. If you don't want any margins at all, insert 0s.
NinjaNote: Once the margins and orientation have been set, these cant be changed. Consider the aesthetic of your template. If you want imagery or color to bleed to the very edge of any page in your finished template/report, you need to remove the margins by selecting 0. You can add in an artificial margin later on if you decide you do want one after all.
6. Click "Create Template" in the bottom right