There are many reasons that one of your clients may end up with multiple accounts from one data source provider like Google Ads, Google Analytics, or Facebook. NinjaCat created what we call "Mappings" in order to allow you to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one NinjaCat Client Account. "Mappings" allows you to name each of the instances coming in and keep them organized. Though, before you bring in those instances at the Account Level, you must have a Network created at the Agency Level. This article brings together information from articles on both creating Data Source Networks and Creating Standard Mappings in order to explain getting multiple instances
Adding a Data Source - Agency Level
Read the article How To Add a Direct Network Connection for information on this section
Creating Standard Mappings
Read the article Creating A Standard Mapping for information on this section
Adding a Data Source - Account Level
Specifying a Mapping For a Datasource
1. After clicking on "Accounts" in the Main Navigation Bar
2. Click on the desired Account from the Accounts List
3. In the Account Command Center click on "+" that sits above the right corner of the top left card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Click on the desired Data Source from the list
5. Select the correct, pre-established Data Source Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the correct account from the Data Source using the second drop-down menu
7. Type an appropriate name for the connection in the field under "Description"
8. Do not click the "Connect" button yet
9. Click on the "Advanced" tab
10. Select the Mapping from the top drop-down menu labeled "(name of the data source) Mapping"
11. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
You will now have two instances of the same Data Source connected to a single Advertiser Account
Using a Mapping in a Template
2. Add a data widget to the template
3. Add the same data source twice
4. Click the pencil icon near the right of the second instance of the data source
5. In the resulting window appropriately label the data source in the Name field
6. Select the Mapping that corresponds to the correct instance of the data source from the menu under "Mapping"
7. Click the "Close" button near the bottom right of the pop-up window