Criteo is an advertising company that provides online display advertisements. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Criteo account.
Accessing Criteo API Credentials
1. Follow the instructions on the linked page from the Criteo API Documentation to access the desired credentials to connect the Criteo network
Add Criteo Data Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Criteo from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Enter your Criteo Client ID and Client Secret (retrievable using the above steps) in the available fields, set your earliest and latest reporting dates, then select "Add Network".
Add Criteo Data Source to Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account, selecting "Waze" as the desired data source.
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Criteo Dimensions and Metrics