These simple steps will walk you through the process of duplicating an existing template. This is highly recommended when you're looking to either edit a template that's being used to power reports or dashboards or if you want to use an existing template as a starting point to build another template.
Duplicating a Template
2. Type some text into the "Search query" field, or scroll through the list to find the desired template
3. Click the stacked page icon directly to the left of the trash bin "Delete" icon in the row of the desired template
NinjaNote: Once you've clicked duplicate on the template, you should see a success message appear near the bottom of the screen
Locating a Duplicated Template
2. Type the word "copy" or the name of the original template in the search bar
NinjaNote: Your duplicate template will be named in the format Copy of "name of original template". You'll also see each template listed with the last edited date, and the name of the user who edited them so you can see which is your most recent copy of the template.
3. Click on the template to open it
4. Follow the instructions in the article How to Rename a Template to rename it to something meaningful