If the idea of creating your first template from scratch is a little scary to you, then look no further. This article is designed to help you use the Pre-made Report Templates. These simple steps will walk you through the process of creating your own template utilizing one of our handy pre-made templates as a starting point.
Accessing The Pre-made Template Library
2. Click on the "Create Template" button
3. Click on "Choose from a template"
NinjaNote - All of these templates can be called upon - the decision as to which to use is entirely yours. Think about what data sources you want to include, or the data story you want to tell to help you choose the most appropriate one. Don't worry if the template is not an exact fit for your needs at first, all of the pre-made templates can be added to and modified to suit your reporting needs.
Selecting A Pre-Made Template
1. Use the Starter Templates menu option - "Search by Name" to search by the name of the template you want to use if you know it, or by the name of the Datasource you want to include
2. Click on the template you'd like to use to create a copy of it
3. Follow the instructions in the article How to Rename a Template to change your new starter template copy
You're now ready to either use the template as it is in its current state or use further guides to modify pages and widgets to make this template your own