Being able to quickly assess the results of your marketing efforts is very important. NinjaCat provides tools for setting and tracking metric-based goals. This article is a guide to the Manage Goals page.1. Create Campaign Goal - Click to create a brand new goal
2. Search Query - Type keywords to filter manage list
3. Manage List - View the organized columns to see basic info on each goal
- Name - Description title of goal
- Data Sources - The data sources being tracked by this goal
- Metric - The Metric being focused on
- Cycle - The start and end date of the goal cadence
- Action - Click the stacked dots, "sideways elipses" action menu button to reveal the...
4. Action Menu - This menu has options to:
- Delete - Remove the goal from the system
- Edit - Open the goal details to update or change the editable items
- Manage Accounts - update or change the accounts that have this goal attached for tracking
- Exit - Close the "Action" menu
Article is closed for comments.