LinkedIn is a professional networking site that allows its members to create business connections, search for jobs, and find potential clients. Ads can appear as sponsored content, sponsored messaging, text ads, or dynamic ads across multiple device types. "Organizations" is the platform that allows for the collection of organic analytics from LinkedIn Pages. This article will lead you through the steps to create a new LinkedIn Network connection, connect the network to your advertiser accounts, and lists a few details about how LinkedIn works inside of NinjaCat.
Adding the Integration Data Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Follow the instructions in the article How to Connect a Direct Data Network Connection to begin the process of making the Network connection
3. As in step "7" in the above, linked article you will be presented with a pop-up window to authenticate with the required credentials and also allow the appropriate permissions
NinjaNote: For authentication, an email or phone number and Password are required. There is no software-based method for gathering that info. You must have your login credentials. Once you have LinkedIn connected at the Agency level, you will be able to connect LinkedIn and/or LinkedIn Organizations at the Account level. This one LinkedIn Network connection will allow you to connect these 2 Data Sources to your Accounts.
Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom right
Connecting Advertiser Specific Integration Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account to begin the process of making the client-specific data connection
2. Fill in the required fields on the Connect Data Source page by using the provided drop-down menus or by typing in the requested credentials or information
Click "Connect" near the bottom right
NinjaNote: Connecting the LinkedIn Network is required to connect LinkedIn AND/OR LinkedIn Organizations. When connecting at the Advertiser Level you select the desired LinkedIn marketing platform for the specific Advertiser.
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- View the linked articles for a complete list of LinkedIn Dimensions and Metrics & LinkedIn Organizations Dimensions and Metrics