ApexChat provides a complete, turnkey chat service with 24/7 live chat coverage. NinjaCat makes it easy to pull in your ApexChat result data. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Apex Chat account.
Creating An ApexChat Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find ApexChat from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Under Network Settings, enter your User Name and Password to connect to the API.
5. Enter the Company Name of the primary company associated with your ApexChat account.
6. Set the refresh hour (if different from default setting)
7. Set the network currency (if different from default setting)
8. Set the earliest and latest reporting date range if you want to restrict the amount of data coming in
9. Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom left
Adding an ApexChat Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "ApexChat" from the list
5. Select the desired ApexChat Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired ApexChat Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- View the linked article for a complete list of Apex Chat Dimensions and Metrics