Yext is a data management tool that is designed to keep track of your business' location-related information on multiple directories. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Text account.
Creating An Yext Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Yext from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Enter earliest and latest reporting dates
5. Click "Add Network"
6. You will automatically be redirected to a page where you are asked to enter your Yext credentials
NinjaNote: Our Yext network currently does not require you to enter your API Token. Though knowing how to find it can be helpful. To find your Yext API token, you can follow the steps on this support article from Yext's support page: https://developer.yext.com/docs
Adding A Yext Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Yext" from the list
5. Select the desired Yext Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Yext Dimensions and Metrics