Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence in Google Search results. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Google Search Console account.
Creating A Google Search Console Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find SearchConsole from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Fill in all of the required fields under the Network Settings
5. Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom left of the page
6. You will automatically be redirected to a page where you are asked to choose an account to continue with NinjaCat. Select a user account that has access to the Google Search Console customer accounts that need to be connected to NinjaCat
7. Once a user account is selected, a consent screen granting permission for NinjaCat to access your Google Analytics network will be displayed. Click on the “Allow” button to complete adding a Google Analytics network connection to your Agency.
Adding A Google Search Console Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Google Search Console" from the list
5. Select the desired Google Search Console Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Google Search Console Dimensions and Metrics