Constant Contact helps you spread the word through email, social media, SEO, and other forms of online marketing. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Constant Contact account.
Adding the Integration Data Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Follow the instructions in the article How to Connect a Direct Data Network Connection to begin the process of making the Network connection
3. As in step "7" in the above, linked article you will be presented with a pop-up window to authenticate with the required credentials and also allow the appropriate permissions
NinjaNote: In some cases, there are programmatic ways to find the requested credentials. Ultimately you may have to contact the data source provider to obtain the credentials. We try to advise or help direct you to the credentials when we can.
Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom right
NinjaNote: Our Constant Contact network currently does not require you to enter your API Token. Though knowing how to find it can be helpful. To find your Constant Contact API token, you can follow the steps on this support article from Constant Contact's support page: https://v2.developer.constantcontact.com/v2-api-keys.html
Connecting Advertiser Specific Integration Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account to begin the process of making the client-specific data connection
2. Fill in the required fields on the Connect Data Source page by using the provided drop-down menus or by typing in the requested credentials or information
Click "Connect" near the bottom right
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Constant Contact Dimensions and Metrics