Constant Contact helps you spread the word through email, social media, SEO, and other forms of online marketing. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Constant Contact account.
Creating A Constant Contact Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Constant Contact from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Enter earliest and latest reporting dates and then select "Add Network"
5. You will automatically be redirected to a page where you are asked to enter your Constant Contact credentials
NinjaNote: Our Constant Contact network currently does not require you to enter your API Token. Though knowing how to find it can be helpful. To find your Constant Contact API token, you can follow the steps on this support article from Constant Contact's support page: https://v2.developer.constantcontact.com/v2-api-keys.html
Adding A Constant Contact Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Constant Contact" from the list
5. Select the desired Constant Contact Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Constant Contact Dimensions and Metrics