Centro is a provider of trading and media operations software for digital advertisers. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Centro account.
Creating A Centro Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Centro from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Enter your Advertiser ID, Client Secret, Client ID, Earliest Reporting Date, and then select "Add Network"
Adding A Centro Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Centro" from the list
5. Select the desired Centro Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Centro Dimensions and Metrics