CallSource offers advanced call-tracking technologies using real human call analysts, not machine-learning, to collect business intelligence about your customers and the effectiveness of your marketing programs, while also helping to improve call handler performance and brand reputation.. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your CallSource account.
Creating A CallSource Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find CallSource from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Enter your CallSource API token in the Token field, and then select "Add Network"
Adding A CallSourceConnection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "CallSource" from the list
5. Select the desired CallSource Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
CallSource in the Template Builder
1. Go to the NinjaCat Template Builder
2. Choose to create a new template or select the desired, previously created template from the list
3. Once inside the template and on the desired page, click on a data widget icon in the inspector to place a data widget on the page
4. Click the "Add Datasources" button under "Data Sources" in the widget settings
5. Choose "Call Tracking" from the list, then click the small arrow next to "Datasource" to go back
6. Select your desired dimension and metric combinations for your widget
7. Continue to style, filter, and further configure the widget to suit your display needs
- Check out the linked article for a complete list of Third Party Call Tracking Dimensions and Metrics