NinjaCat directly integrates with the MediaMath platform. This network connection allows you to include their data in your client reports and dashboards created in NinjaCat. This article will cover step by step instructions on how to add the MediaMath integration to your agency and accounts.
Adding the MediaMath Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find MediaMath from the list of available networks and click the "Connect" button
4. On the Network Settings page, type a network name
5. Fill in your Username and Password for MediaMath
6. Fill in your Client ID and Client Secret to connect to MediaMath
7. Click the "Add Network" near the bottom left
How to Find Your MediaMath Client ID and Client Secret
Please reach out to MediaMath for your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
Connecting Advertiser Specific MediaMath Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "MediaMath" from the list
5. Select the desired MediaMath Network from the drop-down menu
6. Enter the Account Identifier that uniquely identifies this account
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of MediaMath Dimensions and Metrics