Act-On is a product for marketing automation. It's software products are for email marketing, landing pages, social media prospecting, CRM integration, lead management, webinar management, and analytics. This article will walk you through the process of connecting the Listrak network to your agency and accounts in NinjaCat.
Adding the Act-On Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Act-On from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Fill in all of the required fields under the Network Settings
NinjaNote: Act-On requires you to provide the Client ID and Client Secret.
Connecting Advertiser Specific Act-On Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Act-On" from the list
5. Select the desired Act-On Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- View the linked article for a complete list of Act On Dimensions and Metrics