Yahoo Gemini (now known as Verizon Media Native, formerly known as Yahoo! Advertising, and Yahoo! Search Marketing) is a keyword-based "Pay per click" or "Sponsored search" Internet advertising service provided by Yahoo. NinjaCat makes it easy to pull in your Yahoo Gemini Ads result data. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Yahoo Gemini Ads account.
Creating A Yahoo Gemini (Currently named Verizon Media Native) Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Yahoo from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Set the earliest and latest reporting date range if you want to restrict the amount of data coming in and click "Add Network"6. A new window will appear for you to sign in to your Yahoo account
Adding a Yahoo Gemini Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Yahoo Gemini" from the list5. Select the desired Yahoo Gemini Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Yahoo Gemini Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Yahoo Gemini Dimensions and Metrics