Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. To help customers find your business, and to tell them your story, you can verify your business and edit your business information. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Google My Business account.
Creating a Google My Business Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Google My Business from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Set the earliest and latest reporting date range if you want to restrict the amount of data coming in and click "Add Network"
5. A new window will appear for you to sign in to your Google account6. Once a user account is selected, a consent screen granting permission for NinjaCat to access your Google Analytics network will be displayed. Click on the “Allow” button to complete adding a Google Analytics network connection to your Agency.
Adding a Google My Business Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account, selecting "Google My Business" as the desired data source.
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Google My Business Dimensions and Metrics