Waze helps to target drivers who are on the go near your business location with a meaningful local ad experience. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Waze account.
Adding the Integration Data Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Follow the instructions in the article How to Connect a Direct Data Network Connection to begin the process of making the Network connection
3. Fill in the required fields on the Network Settings page with the requested credentials
NinjaNote: In some cases, there are programmatic ways to find the requested credentials. Ultimately you may have to contact the data source provider to obtain the credentials. We try to advise or help direct you to the credentials when we can.
Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom right
Ninja Note: Important details to consider before trying to connect your Waze account:
- You are only allowed a maximum of 31 days for a data call.
- There is a North American only endpoint for Waze. All other continent's countries will not work with Waze.
- You only have the ability to access the data with a Waze Local Plus or Waze for Brands account. API access NOT available for Waze Local Starter.
Contacting Waze to Get Client ID and Client Secret
1. You must contact Waze directly and request this information your Client ID and Client Secret
2. Send an email to email@example.com with a request for credentials that contains the following details in order to expedite the process and avoid an automatic, default reply
3. Include these details
- Business account name:
- Country of advertising:
Connecting Advertiser Specific Integration Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account to begin the process of making the client-specific data connection
2. Fill in the required fields on the Connect Data Source page by using the provided drop-down menus or by typing in the requested credentials or information
Click "Connect" near the bottom right
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Waze Dimensions and Metrics