Waze helps to target drivers who are on the go near your business location with a meaningful local ad experience. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Waze account.
Creating A Waze Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Waze from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Enter your Waze Client ID and Client Secret (provided by Waze) in the available fields, set your earliest and latest reporting dates, then select "Add Network".
Ninja Note: Important details to consider before trying to connect your Waze account:
- You are only allowed a maximum of 31 days for a data call.
- There is a North American only endpoint for Waze. All other continent's countries will not work with Waze.
- You only have the ability to access the data with a Waze Local Plus or Waze for Brands account. API access NOT available for Waze Local Starter.
Contacting Waze to Get Client ID and Client Secret
1. You must contact Waze directly and request this information your Client ID and Client Secret
2. Send an email to email@example.com with a request for credentials that contains the following details in order to expedite the process and avoid an automatic, default reply
3. Include these details
- Business account name:
- Country of advertising:
Add Waze Data Source to Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account, selecting "Waze" as the desired data source.
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Waze Dimensions and Metrics