Invoca connects inbound calls to the digital journey, helping marketers gain much-needed visibility into the campaigns, keywords, and ads that are driving high-value calls. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Invoca account.
Creating An Invoca Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Invoca from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Enter your Invoca API token in the Token field, and then select "Add Network".
Ninja Note: To find your Invoca API token, you can follow the steps on this support article from Invoca's support page: https://developers.invoca.net/en/2019-05-01/api_documentation/manage_api_credentials.html
Adding An Invoca Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Invoca" from the list
5. Select the desired Invoca Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Type in the Invoca "Advertiser ID" for the account that you're trying to connect
Ninja Note: Please contact Invoca's support for your list of advertiser IDs. You may also copy and paste the advertiser ID from the Invoca URL when viewing the desired account (typically a 6 or 7 digit number).
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
Invoca in the Template Builder
1. Go to the NinjaCat Template Builder
2. Choose to create a new template or select the desired, previously created template from the list
3. Once inside the template and on the desired page, click on a data widget icon in the inspector to place a data widget on the page
4. Click the "Add Datasources" button under "Data Sources" in the widget settings
5. Choose "Call Tracking" from the list, then click the small arrow next to "Datasource" to go back
6. Select your desired dimension and metric combinations for your widget
7. Continue to style, filter, and further configure the widget to suit your display needs
- Check out the linked article for a complete list of Third Party Call Tracking Dimensions and Metrics