BirdEye gathers customer feedback across multiple channels to help get a better understanding of the customer and their needs. This article will take you, step by step, on how to connect the BirdEye network to NinjaCat.
Adding the BirdEye Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right corner of the page
3. Find BirdEye from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Fill in all of the required fields under the Network Settings
NinjaNote: BirdEye will require your Business Id and your API Key from BirdEye. To obtain this information you may need to contact BirdEye.
Connecting Advertiser Specific BirdEye Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "BirdEye" from the list
5. Select the desired Century Interactive Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of BirdEye Dimensions and Metrics