Listrak is a cross-channel marketing platform that uses email, SMS, and behavioral marketing to engage customers. This article will walk you through the process of connecting the Listrak network to your agency and accounts in NinjaCat.
Adding the Listrak Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right corner of the page
3. Find Listrak from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Fill in all of the required fields under the Network Settings
NinjaNote: Listrak requires you to provide the API Client ID and Secret. You can find this information through this link https://help.listrak.com/integration/locating-the-client-secret-and-id.
Connecting Advertiser Specific Listrak Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Listrak" from the list
5. Select the desired Listrak Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Google Analytics Dimensions and Metrics (need to connect to article) and their window of availability.