The Google Marketing Platform Network is a unified marketing platform where you can access the following tools: Google Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick Campaign Manager), Google Display & Video 360 (DoubleClick Bid Manager), Google Search Ads 360 (formerly DoubleClick Search), and Google Ad Manager (formerly DoubleClick for Publishers).
Adding the Google Marketing Platform Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the blue "Add Network" button near the top right corner of the page
3. Once Google Marketing Platform is found, click on the "Connect" button under its logo.
4. On the Network Settings screen, you can customize the name of the network connection appropriately.
5. Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom left.
6. You will be presented with a window to authenticate with the required credentials and also allow the appropriate permissions.
When complete you will be returned to your list of connected data source network connections.
Connecting Advertiser Specific Google Marketing Platform Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Click "Connect" for the desired Google Marketing Platform option from the list
NinjaNote: Connecting the Google Marketing Platform is required to connect Google Campaign Manager, Google Display & Video 360, Google Search Ad 360, and Google Ad Manager.
5. Select the desired Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Google Marketing Platform Dimensions and Metrics