MailChimp is a marketing automation platform and email marketing service. Mailchimp empowers businesses through its seamless controls, a wide range of templates, and powerful integration and automation features. This article will lead you through the steps to create a new MailChimp Network connection, connect the network to your advertiser accounts, and lists a few details about how MailChimp works inside of NinjaCat.
Adding the MailChimp Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right of the page
3. Find MailChimp from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Fill in all of the required fields under the Network Settings.
NinjaNote: For authentication, a User Name and Token are required. There is no software-based method for gathering that info. You must contact MailChimp to get those credentials. It will be necessary to add one MailChimp Network for each Account.
5. Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom left of the page to complete adding a MailChimp network connection to your Agency
Connecting Advertiser Specific MailChimp Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "MailChimp" from the list
5. Select the desired MailChimp Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the MailChimp Advertiser from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- View the linked article for a complete list of MailChimp Dimensions and Metrics