The Century Interactive platform is a call tracking solution designed to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns utilizing unique phone numbers. This article contains step by step instructions on how to set up the correct account type, obtaining the correct credentials, and connecting the Century Interactive Network to your agency and account in NinjaCat.
Steps to Get an API Access Account
Your API Access credentials will be different from your standard username and password for Century Interactive. To Aquire the API access credentials you will need to contact Century Interactive and request an API access account. For NinjaCat to connect to this account we will need the API access account Username, Password, and API ID.
Adding the Century Interactive Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right corner of the page
3. Find Century Interactive from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Fill in all of the required fields under the Network Settings
NinjaNote: Century Interactive requires you to provide your API access account username and password to NinjaCat for integration. You must contact Century Interactive for an API access account. Your API access account is a different username and password than your login credentials to Century Interactive. When you contact Century Interactive, ask for your API access account and API access ID.
Connecting Advertiser Specific Century Interactive Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Century Interactive" from the list
5. Select the desired Century Interactive Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
Century Interactive in the Template Builder
1. Go to the NinjaCat Template Builder
2. Choose to create a new template or select the desired, previously created template from the list
3. Once inside the template and on the desired page, click on a data widget icon in the inspector to place a data widget on the page
4. Click the "Add Datasources" button under "Data Sources" in the widget settings
5. Choose "Call Tracking" from the list, then click the small arrow next to "Datasource" to go back
6. Select your desired dimension and metric combinations for your widget
7. Continue to style, filter, and further configure the widget to suit your display needs
- Check out the linked article for a complete list of Third Party Call Tracking Dimensions and Metrics