For search engine marketing, Bing Ads is a very popular way of getting a client's message out to viewers. NinjaCat makes it easy to pull in your Bing Ads result data. This article will take you through the steps of connecting to your Bing Ads account.
Creating A Bing Ads Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Bing Ads from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Set the earliest and latest reporting date range if you want to restrict the amount of data coming in and click "Add Network"
5. A new window will appear for you to sign in to your Microsoft account
Adding a Bing Ads Connection to a NinjaCat Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account, selecting "Bing Ads" as the desired data source.
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Bing Ads Dimensions and Metrics