Adobe Analytics is a real-time analytics solution for use across all of your marketing channels. It is used to discover high-value audiences and power customer intelligence for your business. This article will lead you through the steps to create a new Adobe Analytics Network connection, connect the network to your advertiser accounts, and lists a few details about how Adobe Analytics works inside of NinjaCat.
Obtain your API credentials for your network connection
3. Click the New Integration button.
4. Select the "Access an API" option and then click "Continue"
5. Under the "Experience Cloud" section select "Adobe Analytics" and then select "OAuth Integration" and then click "Continue"
Adding the Adobe Analytics Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Click on the "Add Network" button near the top right
3. Find Adobe Analytics from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Fill in all of the required fields under the Network Settings
5. Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom left of the page
Connecting Adobe Analytics to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Adobe Analytics" from the list
5. Select the desired Google Search Console Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Select the desired Account from the second drop-down menu
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics