Matchcraft is a marketing platform that enables companies to successfully sell and manage search, display, and social campaigns for advertisers. Matchcraft helps organizations efficiently manage campaigns of all sizes. This article will lead you through the steps to create a new Matchcraft Network connection, connect the network to your advertiser accounts, and lists a few details about how Matchcraft works inside of NinjaCat.
Adding the Matchcraft Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Under the Data Sources section, click on the "Add Network" button near the top right of the page
3. Find Matchcraft from the list of available network connections then click the "Connect" button
4. Fill in all of the required fields under the Network Settings.
NinjaNote: For authentication, a Vendor ID, Program Name, and Token are required. There is no software-based method for gathering that info. You must contact Matchcraft to get those credentials
5. Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom left of the page to complete adding a Matchcraft network connection to your Agency
Connecting Advertiser Specific Matchcraft Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Click on "Accounts" in the Top Navigation
2. Click on the desired account in the Account list
3. In the Account Command Center click on the plus "+" near the top right of the card labeled "Data Sources"
4. Select "Matchcraft" from the list
5. Select the desired Matchcraft Network from the first drop-down menu
6. Enter the Matchcraft Advertiser Id in the field labeled, "MatchCraft Advertiser Id"
7. Click the "Connect" button near the bottom left
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source