You may have the marketing of multiple advertisers set to send potential callers to the same number display website. Attributing the call data to each advertiser's different NinjaCat Account requires a specific setup. This article explains how to; locate the account ID of the accounts you want to display numbers for on the same site, how to build a DNI(Dynamic Number Insertion) script that incorporates all the accounts, and how to use UTM parameters to filter between accounts to avoid data cross-over.
Locate Account ID
1. Purchase a NinjaTrack Number for each of the desired accounts
2. Go to the Setup Settings
3. Click on "NinjaTrack" in the Setup sub-navigation
4. Click on the "Dynamic Number Scripts" button under the NinjaTrack title block
5. Select the desired account from the drop-down menu
NinjaNote: The script tag will look something like this
6. In the above example of the DNI(Dynamic Number Insertion) script above the location of the Account ID number is signified by the text, "AccountIDNumber"
7. Record this number for use in the next section
Create Multiple Account Script
1. To install multiple accounts on a single website, you will need to use the following modified script tag:
<script> var ninjatrack_ids = ['ADVERTISER_ID_1', 'ADVERTISER_ID_2']; </script>
2. Replace the placeholders "ADVERTISER_ID_1". "ADVERTISER_ID_2", etc. in the above script with the "AccountIDNumber" text found in the previous section for all of the accounts that share a phone number display website.
3. Insert this modified DNI(Dynamic Number Insertion) script into the HTML code of the web page that you are using to display the phone numbers of multiple advertisers
Create a UTM Parameter Account Filter
1. Add a distinct UTM tag to the URL of the digital marketing for each advertiser that leads to the phone number display website, the "source" of the potential trackable phone call
3. In the "Tracking Sources" tab, under "Tracking Sources" assign the desired source details accordinglyNinjaNote: The links contained in your web-based advertising which leads viewers to the phone number displaying landing page must contain UTM parameters. The next instruction step only works if each advertiser specific ad contains it's own distinct UTM parameter.
4. Under "URL Parameter Filters" enter the corresponding UTM parameter that will link this specific account's tracking number to the ad that focuses on its particular advertiser
NinjaNote: Under "Tracking Sources" if "Custom Parameters" is selected from the drop-down menu under "Select Tracking Source" all calls to that phone number will be attributed to these hard-coded values regardless of the source, campaign, or medium that may have been detected by our website script for the most recent visitor from that tracking source.