When you need to get your NinjaCat billing info it should be easy and straightforward. The following will explain how to access the billing info for your agency. On the Billing page, you can see the agency’s charge, the billing interval, the number of accounts allowed in your current agreement, and how many accounts have been used thus far. You can also view a payment transaction record and view receipts.
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Click on "Billing" in the Setup sub-navigation
3. Access agreement details are listed under "Payment Plan"
4. Click on the "Remove Credit Card" button to change the payment credit card
5. The table on the bottom half of the page displays the transaction record
6. Click on the underlined "View Receipt" text to view transaction receipts
Article is closed for comments.