NinjaCat directly integrates with many third-party Call Tracking platforms. These network connections allow you to include their call tracking data in your client reports and dashboards created in NinjaCat. This article will cover step-by-step instructions on how to add the desired Call Tracking integration to your agency and accounts.
Adding the Integration Data Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Follow the instructions in the article How to Connect a Direct Data Network Connection to begin the process of making the Network connection
3. Fill in the required fields on the Network Settings page with the requested credentials
NinjaNote: In some cases, there are programmatic ways to find the requested credentials. Ultimately you may have to contact the data source provider to obtain the credentials. We try to advise or help direct you to the credentials when we can.
Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom right
NinjaNote: If you plan on utilizing more than one network account of the same type for your agency, you can help eliminate confusion by placing a descriptive name in the description field. If you will only be adding one Call Tracking network to your agency feel free to leave the name as Description as is.
Connecting Advertiser-Specific Integration Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account to begin the process of making the client-specific data connection
2. Fill in the required fields on the Connect Data Source page by using the provided drop-down menus or by typing in the requested credentials or information
Click "Connect" near the bottom right
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
Telmetrics Call Tracking in the Template Builder
2. Add a data widget to the template
3. Click on "Add Data Source" near the top right
4. Click on "Telmetrics" from the list of data sources
- Check out the linked article for a complete list of Telmetrics Call Tracking Dimensions and Metrics