NinjaCat directly integrates with the Snapchat ad platform. This network connection allows you to include the reach and conversion data from the ads running on their platform in your client reports and dashboards created in NinjaCat. This article will cover step-by-step instructions on how to add the Snapchat network integration to your agency and accounts.
Adding the Integration Data Network
1. Go to the Setup Settings
2. Follow the instructions in the article How to Connect a Direct Data Network Connection to begin the process of making the Network connection
3. As in step "7" in the above, linked article you will be presented with a pop-up window to authenticate with the required credentials and also allow the appropriate permissions
NinjaNote: In some cases, there are programmatic ways to find the requested credentials. Ultimately you may have to contact the data source provider to obtain the credentials. We try to advise or help direct you to the credentials when we can.
Click the "Add Network" button near the bottom right
Connecting Advertiser Specific Integration Data to a NinjaCat Account
1. Follow the instructions in the article How To Add a Single Data Connection to a NinjaCat Account to begin the process of making the client-specific data connection
2. Fill in the required fields on the Connect Data Source page by using the provided drop-down menus or by typing in the requested credentials or information
Click "Connect" near the bottom right
NinjaNote: If all of your Agency's accounts are organized under one Snapchat Ad Account you can use a Global Filter in NinjaCat for the Snapchat dimension that has a unique identifier (ex: "Campaign Name", "Ad Squad Name", etc.) to create a dynamic filter. This will allow you to use the same template in NinjaCat for multiple accounts reporting on Snapchat.
NinjaNote: If you need to connect multiple instances of the same data source to one account follow the steps in the article How To Add Multiple Instances of a Single Data Source
- Check out the following article for a complete list of Snapchat Dimensions and Metrics