NinjaCat 3.6.1 - January 28th, 2019
- In some cases, when clearing the cache in IDW, multiple requests were mistakenly created which increased the results until the next refresh. This has been resolved.
- Language dimension is now available for Google Analytics.
- We fixed an issue with authenticating the ReachLocal data source. You should now be able to add or modify ReachLocal.
- We fixed some data inconsistencies that happened in rare cases with Google Analytics
- DoubleClick for Publishers was updated to v201811 and as a resulted a number of metrics were deprecated. For more information on deprecated metrics, click here.
- While we’re talking about DoubleClick for Publishers, we’ve improved the error messages when you configure Metric and Dimension combinations that aren’t compatible in DCP.
- You might have noticed a few strange things with the cycles in Budgets (Beta). We’ve fixed the cycle issue so that you now start on the same day of the month, every month.
- Budget (Beta) thresholds are now always showing the correct threshold status.
Have more questions? Submit a request