- We’ve added “Store Visits (Beta)” and “Cost Per Store Visit (Beta)” metrics for Facebook Ads.
- You can now use Global Filters with Custom Data Sources such as Google Sheets, SQL, or Email Integration.
- Graphs using Hour of Day dimension were duplicating labels. This has been fixed.
- When Date was used for DoubleClick Search, we weren’t displaying any data, so we’ve fixed that.
- We fixed some discrepancies in the data when using non-default Action Attribution Window in Facebook.
- An error was discovered where Adobe Analytics metrics were being multiplied by 10. This was due to some metrics being incompatible with certain dimensions. We added two new compatibility groups to avoid this issue in the future.
- You can now sort Dynamic Number scripts for NinjaTrack so you can find the one you’re looking for a little bit quicker.
- In addition, we’ve added an “All” sources in Call Record.
- We’ve fixed the display format for Number Pools so that they display country code correctly.
- For CallRail, we’re now displaying “Previous Year” comparisons.
- Adobe Analytics Categories were being limited to 10, even if more existed. We’ve fixed this and you should now see all of your categories.