Adobe Analytics Integration
- This is a non-oauth integration and to connect:
Agency Level - The following information will be required to connect Adobe Analytics:
- Web Services Username - this is going to be an email address and Account separated with a colon (:). Click here for more information.
- Adobe Analytics Shared Secret - this is your password
Mappings: - There is an existing list of Dimensions and Metrics associated with Adobe Analytics; but, through mapping, you will be able to include additional custom-created dimensions and metrics created in Adobe Analytics. When mapped to your associated network these will display in alphabetical order within the existing list of dimensions and metrics in the template editor after selecting the Adobe Analytics network and the correct mapping that will contain these dimensions or metrics.
- This is a mapping integration, there are two paths users can use for the mapping associated with Adobe Analytics:
- You can add a name identifier and a Report Suite and map as you would for other integrations and add your mapping at the agency level.
- You can also add mapped dimensions and metrics using the additional tabs in the mapping setup.
- There is a “Report Suite” field that is required. This is a filter to select what Account this mapping will be reporting on.
- Report Suite will filter your data in Adobe Analytics to allow selecting your custom dimensions and metrics when mapping. After selecting your “Report Suite” you now have the option of adding from either the dimension or metric tabs (this is the same process as mapping Google Sheets for dimensions and metrics) - you can select the header mapping column from a dropdown of all of the associated dimensions or metrics from that particular Report Suite. **IMPORTANT NOTE** Anytime you edit your “Report Suite” in your mapping it will reset your settings and require you to set up your mapping all over.
- There are no clear messages regarding the compatibility of dimensions and metrics. If you are not seeing a combination of either please reach out to the support team and we will be glad to investigate if they are compatible or not.
- The following Metrics are only compatible with the Dimension "Report Suite"
Average Time Spent On Site
Average Visit Depth
Mobile Visitors Daily
Mobile Visits Return Visits
Return Visits Daily
- Advertiser Level - You will be able to connect at the advertiser level either with or without including your mapping. **IMPORTANT** Mapping is not mandatory for this integration however if you have selected mapping the Account you select must match the Report Suite you selecting in your mapping setup in order to get data returns.
Global Filtering Overview
- Global Filters is a new feature that will allow users to set the definition of a Global Filter at the Agency level and reuse that filter throughout the system
- After setting the Global Filter at the Agency level, the filter can be redefined on an account to account basis, which should alleviate the need for multiple custom templates when filtering widgets
How it works:
- To create a new Global Filter, navigate to the Agency Settings menu by clicking “Setup” in the upper right-hand corner, click “Library” and then Click “Create Global Filter”
- Create the Global Filter with the default settings needed
- The Global Filter is now ready to use in the template editor and can be in the template editor under “Add from Filter Library”
- If you would like to redefine the Filter behavior for a specific account, navigate to the settings for that account and click the “Library” Tab. Once on the Global Filters Tab, click the edit icon to redefine what the Global Filter does when selecting that specific account
- After Redefining the Global Filter for that account, when in the template editor, it should use the new customized Definition
NinjaTrack Monitoring Enhancements
- When deciding which columns in the NinjaTrack Monitoring page you see, we now have the ability to add the “Tags” and “Rating” columns
- We also have the ability to filter by ratings and tags
- We also now indicate if a call has notes associated with it with the form of a visible notes icon
Template Editor now supports Support CTRL - S for Save
- Added support for the shortcut keys for Save
- PC: CTRL-S or Mac: CMD-S
Quicksand and Reem Kufi fonts added to the template editor
Template Editor - when adding a data source that requires a mapping - the mapping dialog will automatically open
- Some data sources will always require a Mapping before they work. Now, when selecting one of these types of data sources, the user will be prompted to select a mapping.
Dashboard support for Filtering on Tables
- A new option now exists in the dashboard profiles that enables filtering for templates within a dashboard
- When enabled, the dashboard user will now see a new filter icon for every table within the dashboard.
- Filters are separate for each table and can be applied to every dimension separately.
- Filters are based on the “Contains” filter type - matching anything that contains the value in that dimension.
- Filters are not saved, and changing tabs or date range will reset the filter.
Report File Name Clip for Dynamic Dates
- When creating/editing a report, we have now provided the ability to pull in date range for a report into the file name so that the system will generate a more meaningful titled file name which will appear on PDF and PPT.
- The following clips have been made available:
- This will appear in the MM-DD-YYYY format
Facebook Ads - New dimension “Month” has been added which will provide better support for reporting on Unique metrics (like Reach) by Month.
- Added a new Dimension in Facebook Ads called “Month” that will work more accurately with Reach and other Unique metrics when segmented by month. When using Reach, we recommend using the Facebook Month dimension instead of the aggregate Month.
Adding Notes: Date clips should once again properly respect report override dates and display the correct date.
- Date clips will now always show the correct date when override date is selected in the reports
Email Integration - Files that contain invalid characters like non-breaking spaces and BOM should have better support.
- Introduced better handling of invalid characters within Email Integration data sheets
Email Integration - The header and row starter values should be properly respected in all cases again.
- Header and Row starter will now use the defined Header and Row
AppNexus - Should properly filter at that the account level when connected directly to an account.
- AppNexus account level filter will now filter correctly when connecting AppNexus directly to the account.
Facebook Ads - Website Purchase ROAS should now return values other than 0 or
- Website Purchases ROAS will now appear correctly in all cases
Facebook Ads - Labels updates
- FB Action as conversion → “Action Group: Offsite Conversions (Default)”
- FB Action as Revenue → “Action Group Value: Offsite Conversions (Default)”
Google Sheets - Should now properly display zeros when the sheet hasn’t been updated and doesn’t contain data for the period requested.
Cluster Map - filters should be working again
- Cluster Map filters are now working in the new Cluster Map widget
DBM - The following dimensions/metrics should be working again:
- Dimensions that changed:
- Conversion Pixel
- Mobile Make
- Metrics that changed:
- DCM Post-Click Revenue
- DCM Post-View Revenue
AdWords - Headline Updates:
- Two dimensions have been added “Headline 1” and “Headline 2”
- These are a breakdown of the aggregate 'Ad Name' dimension which only looked to the AdWords 'Headline' dimension, which is not used by Extended Text Ads (they use 'Headline 1' + 'Headline 2')
Google Analytics - "Week of Year" and "Month of Year" dimension results are once again displaying properly
- Resolved an issue with the formatting for Week of Year and Month of Year in Google Analytics.
Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnel - Campaign Name and Campaign Group have been deprecated due to compatibility issues.
- Only in Multi-Channel Funnel.
Google Analytics - Better support for aggregating keywords automatically with Adwords / Bing
- Improved the way that Google Analytics aggregates Adword’s and Bing’s keywords together
Facebook Ads - A warning is now showing whenever the ‘Actions’ metric is selected in older templates.
- Facebook Actions was a deprecated metric and the system will now warn users when it is still in use within an older template that existed prior to Facebook’s deprecation of this metric so it can be addressed
Google Chrome V69 display issues
- Resolved various display issues caused when Google Chrome V69 was released
NinjaTrack permissions have been added to child agencies
- Child agencies now have the NinjaTrack permissions:
- “Manage NinjaTrack” permission which allows viewing the Setup>NinjaTrack tab as well as Monitoring>NinjaTrack tab
- “View NinjaTrack Reporting” permission which allows you to see the Monitoring>NinjaTrack tab
Adwords - Conversion / All Conversions - Revert to integer
- In a previous release, the “conversions” and “all conv.” metrics were not displaying as integers. These metrics have been reverted back to integers.
Regex filter for Facebook Ad ID
- Ad ID, Adset ID and Account ID dimensions can now be filtered as a string instead of a number.
Template / Data Issue: DBM Metrics: DV360 Activity ID, CM Post-Click Revenue, CM Post-View Revenue
- Conversion Pixel, Device Type, Mobile Make, DCM Post-Click Revenue and DCM Post-View Revenue are now available after recent changes to the API were made
Google sheets data reporting report PDF
- Resolved an issue that was occasionally causing Google Sheets data to appear incorrectly on when running a report through the report creation tool
Facebook Ads Outbound Clicks Not Parsed Correctly
- Facebook Ads will now display Outbound Click values other than 1
Dateless google sheet not populating data
- Google Sheets templates using dateless data will show accurate data. Previously, in some rare cases, dateless data was causing an issue. Google Sheets with no dates are now working in all cases.