AdWords Integration - Deprecation of assisted conversions
- Adwords API has deprecated the following assisted-conversions:
- Click Assisted Conv.
- Click Assisted Conv. / Last Click Conv.
- Click Assisted Conv. Value
- Impr. Assisted Conv.
- Impr. Assisted Conv. / Last Click Conv.
- Impr. Assisted Conv. Value
- If there is a widget that is currently using one of these metrics and a report gets run afterwards, the value that will appear will be 0 for that date range even if there was once a value previously. There will not be a warning or error message in the template editor and you will be able to save the template without making any changes. If a change is made to the template editor, you will be required to fix the deprecated metric.
Linkedin Integration - New “Displayed Clicks” metric
- The clicks metric from the LinkedIn API does not always appear to be returning the correct values. As such, we have implemented a new metric: “Displayed Clicks”.
- Displayed Clicks is now the sum of Actions Clicks, Ad Unit Clicks, Text URL clicks, Card Clicks, Company Page Clicks, Landing Page Clicks, and Mail Interested Clicks.
Adwords Integration - Deprecation of all "Google Analytics" metrics from Adwords API
- The following metrics have been deprecated from Google Adwords as they were usually displaying inaccurate data when averaged. The user can go to GA directly for those metrics to get accurate data.
- Pages / session
- Bounce rate
- % new sessions
- Avg. session duration (seconds)
- Avg. impr. Freq. per cookie
- Note: If there is a widget that is currently using one of these metrics and a report gets run afterwards, the value that will still be returned. There will not be a warning or error message in the template editor and you will be able to save the template without making any changes. If a change is made to the template editor, you will be required to fix the deprecated metric.
SQL Integration - added support for Stored Procedures
- Stored procedures are now supported
- A new drop down option is available when this source is setup where users can choose from ‘Text’ which is plain SQL, or stored procedure.
- Note: The stored procedure needs to be created BEFORE it can be executed from the application
BirdEye Integration - New Dimensions
- Four new dimensions were added:
- Business ID
- Business Name
- Business Type
- Unique Review URL
Custom Map Widget - More providers and Dimensions
- The following providers are now supported:
- The following dimensions are now supported (based on availability by Provider): Country, state/province/region, city, postal code, latitude & longitude
- Geolocation becomes more precise the more dimensions are selected, ie country, state, city -- would bring back the most precise location
Data Warehouse default refresh time frame:
- The daily refresh of data in the data warehouse has been changed to 35 days from 3 days for the providers all standard providers.
Vendasta Integration: Updated Date Dimension to use the published Date instead of the Created Date for Reviews
- The Created Date is the time that the review gets created on the Vendasta, while the Published date is the time the review gets left on the site.
- Now to avoid the incorrectness of the dates, the date dimension is pulling data from the Published Date
Google Analytics Custom Mappings: Header Mapping name should appear in the Column Mapping column for Custom Dimensions
- The column mapping for dimensions and metrics will now show ga:dimensionX: NAME instead of ga:dimensionX
Reports that start running before midnight but finish running after midnight will once again have the correct date range.
- Previously, that started running before midnight but finish running after midnight sometimes had the wrong date range. Now the report will only consider the date range based on when the report starts running.
Amazon Ads Integration - Attributed Sales now has currency format and consistent values
The TradeDesk Integration (TTD): Improved error message when associating with an Account
- When associating TTD with an Account, the dropdown list of accounts will now show an error message of: “Unable to authenticate. Please check your credentials” for authentication errors.
Twitter Organic Integration - New Followers Sum metric
- Followers sum metric was added as a new metric - it will have exactly the same behaviour as the Followers metric; however, it will sum instead of averaging when aggregated. This is important for viewing across Accounts.
BirdEye Integration - Business Accounts can now be associated with Accounts
NUM_ACCOUNT constant in custom metric now works consistently with unique and cumulative metrics
Grade Us Integration - All Accounts are now available in the Account association dropdown when there is more than a single page worth of accounts
Grade Us Integration - Will now respect date range filtering when date isn’t being used as a dimension
Facebook Ads Integration: 'Action Value' will now display with currency format.
Google Sheets - You can, once again, associate and edit a Google Sheet at the Account level.
URL Integration - Daily pulls will no longer pull the same day twice
Templates: Non segmenting dimensions will no longer show empty values when there is a value to be shown
Adwords Integration: Budget - Campaign dimension should now be working again
Grade Us Integration - An new error will be returned when an account doesn’t support Ratings or Review data similar to: “This account does not support ratings data”.