- DoubleClick Bid Manager - Scorecards were occasionally returning twice the data when there are no dimension filters depending on the setup in DBM. This has been corrected.
- Custom Metrics: NUM_ROWS constant in custom calculated metrics will now correctly return the total number of rows in the resulting table.
- Total rows and scorecard widgets were sometimes inaccurate in a roll-up report with unique metrics in the widget
- Previously, in a specific case where a roll-up report included a unique metric in the widget (such as facebook Reach) with other non-unique metrics, some metric totals were displaying the highest value in a table column instead of the true total. This is now resolved.
- Improvements to Facebook API processing for Rate Limits.
- Previously, many Facebook Ads reports were taking a very long time to process and were getting stuck in a "Running" state as the report queue grew very long. This issue has been corrected.
- Google Sheets data should now be forced to update after cache was cleared
Please sign in to leave a comment.