The exit status code ‘139’ says something went wrong
- Certain reports where failing when trying to run. This has now been fixed.
PPT Bug - Report fails to generate PPT, though PDF works
- This was happening for any request over 4mb. This has now been fixed.
Facebook metrics don’t work with website clicks
- Previously when the metric “Action:website clicks” was included in a Facebook Ads widget, other metrics would show the same value. This has been fixed.
Database Connects with Field Names containing spaces
- Previously for MySql having a space in a column name would cause issues connecting
Google Sheets authentication errors in a roll-up report
- Previously running reports that were using roll-up reports and multiple connections were causing an error “Google Sheets: Request had invalid authentication credentials”. This has now been fixed.