Google My Business Update / Sunset (required by April 10th)
Unable to parse email
- Particular CSV emails were not parsing due to the line endings and the way they were being handled.
NinjaTrack - No toll-free numbers available
- When the destination number selected was an 800 number, users were not able to purchase any NinjaTrack toll-free numbers without modifying the destination number to something different.
Missing a Common GA API Error Message in Error Retry List
Ninjatrack calls disconnected prematurely
- We have now increased the timeout to 240 seconds.
Monitoring "clicks" number incorrect out of Legacy
- Under the Monitoring - Accounts - Facebook tab, the "Clicks" number did not respect the Account settings for Facebook Inline Link Clicks.
Highcharts Tooltip Text Formatting in Shinobi Dashboards
- The axis and data label settings were not being applyied to the tooltips
Percent rollovers on V2 dashboards are not formatted
- Percent rollovers on V2 dashboards were not formatted as percentages.
Dashboard account switching / permissions
- If an agency user does not have the “manager reports” permission, than the Reporting>Dashboards (Beta) tab will not be available
- If an agency user accesses the Dashboards (Beta) tab and clicks to view a dashboard profile, the dashboard will have a dropdown of all accounts just as it currently behaves where you get to see any account using that particular dashboard profile
- If an agency user selects the dashboard icon from other the account list OR the command center they will only see a dropdown list of the accounts that are using V2 dashboards and match their permission as to the accounts they have access to. They will no longer see a list of all accounts.
Email Recipient Lists w/ White Space Sent Via SMTP
- When trying to send an email via SMTP to a list of email recipients that contains some amount of white space (e.g., email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org), only the first address in the list received the email.
Email Parsing problem with date times
Please sign in to leave a comment.