This article covers some of the items that we think are important to be aware of and investigate if you have a NinjaCat Expert who has left your team or is departing soon. Although this may not cover all of the intricacies of your specific NinjaCat instance, it does address the most common concerns and considerations that we see. The article is broken down into two categories; General Knowledge and NinjaCat Platform Specifics
General Knowledge / Info
- Notify NinjaCat of the changes within your team if you have not already so we can ensure that communication from us to your team is updated appropriately.
- Get any new user(s) on NinjaCademy and start on the path of full certification in the platform. We recommend starting with the “Getting Started with NinjaCat” and “How to use NinjaCademy” courses.
- After participating in NinjaCademy we highly recommend taking some time to familiarize yourself with your team’s unique NinjaCat instance and setup.
NinjaCat Platform Specifics
- Remove your departing NinjaCat Experts User Account from within the NinjaCat Platform and add any new users that might need to be added in. You should also use this as an opportunity to audit your entire list of Users and Roles.
- Check which credentials were used to set up your data sources if you are not familiar with them and verify that they are still accurate. Update any tokens that may need to be revoked or recreated.
- Verify your SMTP settings within NinjaCat to ensure it is not tied to your departing NinjaCat Expert and that emails are being sent from the appropriate email address.
- Search for Templates that were created by the departing NinjaCat Expert and update them as needed.
- Check with NinjaCat Support if you suspect that there are Private and/or Read Only Templates that need their permissions adjusted so that you can maintain access to them.
- Update any Accounts and/or Account Groups that might have been associated with your departing NinjaCat Expert.
- If you are using NinjaTrack verify and update:
- The billing information associated with your Call Tracking in your NinjaTrack Settings.
- Any email and/or text message digest that may have been set up by your departing NinjaCat Expert to ensure the correct new individual is receiving that information.