Announcing New NinjaCat Support Portal
We are pleased to announce the release of our new support portal so that we can better meet all of your support needs.
Here’s a brief overview of these changes and how it will impact how you get the help you need in our new system.
What is the same?
- You will still get the same great service as you got before.
- You will still have an opportunity to chat directly with our support agents.
- You will still have the ability to request new features or changes to our software.
- You will still have access to our large library of guides and FAQs to help you along.
What is new?
1. New Support Portal
Clicking on the support link in the application will no longer open up our chat conversations, but instead it will bring you our new support portal. From the support portal landing page, you can choose from one of the 8 different actions available to you, including:
- Announcements: read up on the latest news and product releases here at NinjaCat.
- Knowledge Base: our extensive searchable knowledge base of guides, faqs, troubleshooting tips and tricks and other useful information.
- My Requests: A list of all of your current and past support tickets.
- Request Support: Click on this button to open up a support ticket and get help from one of our knowledgeable agents.
- Feature Requests: Make a suggestion for an improvement or vote (or follow) on items that are of interest to you and your organization.
- Community: Help enrich our community of users by getting involved in discussions to support each other with ideas of best practices by sharing your knowledge and experience to help others, or ask a question to get support from other agencies that may have encountered similar challenges.
- My Contributions: A list of all of the contributions you have made to our community forums, including any feature requests, posts, threads, or comments that you have made to the community.
- My Interests: A list of all of the community posts or feature requests that you are currently following in our community.
2. New Support Tickets
With the release of our new support portal, opening support tickets and keeping track of your requests is easier than ever! Click on the “Support” link from within the application, then click on the “Request Support” Option.
To see a complete list of all of your support tickets and check on the status of current support tickets, select the “My requests” option instead. Here you will be able to see a complete list of all of your support tickets.
2. New Help Center Widget With Built-In Chat
We have released a completely new and improved help center widget right inside the platform, so that you can gain access to our extensive help center knowledge articles without ever having to leave the platform.
Click on the “Help” button from the portal to get started:
From here, you can type in your question. For example, “how do I add a new network?”
This will allow you to open up the directions and easily read them side-by-side with our portal.
4. Live Chat Widget
Our support agents are ready and waiting for you to open up a chat with us so we can help walk you through the platform or answer your questions.
To get live chat support, as before click on the “Help” button from the portal to get started:
Next, simply click on the “Live Chat” button in the bottom corner to start a conversation.
If no-one is currently available, you can leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as an agent is online!
5. New support email address:
You can now reach our support team directly by sending an email to email@example.com. You will receive the same great treatment going through the email channel.