CoPilot serves as a powerful tool within NinjaCat's Data Cloud, offering a seamless translation of plain text into SQL queries to retrieve data results from our database. This innovative feature not only executes queries but also presents the results in a user-friendly format, allowing for easy interaction.
1. After first clicking on "Data Cloud" in the menu bar, Click on the "CoPilot" subheading
CoPilot Page Map
1. Dataset selection menu
2. Saved previous conversations
3. A.I. generated database query
4. Data results
5. Plain language question field
How to Query CoPilot
1. Select the dataset containing the desired data from the drop-down at the top
2. Ask CoPilot a data-centric question by typing the question in the field at the bottom labeled "Send a message"
How to Use CoPilot Agent Personas
1. After following the instructions in the section above, type a slash in the field at the bottom labeled "Send a message"
2. Select the desired agent persona
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Business Operations Manager
- Customer Support Representative
How to Access Data Cloud Data in the Template Builder
2. Add a data widget to the template
3. Click on the plus next to "Data Sources" near the top right
4. Click on "Datasets" from the list of data sources
5. Select your desired dataset from the drop-down labeled "Dataset - Select a dataset"