What's New for the week of October 30th, 2023?
New Criteo Dimensions and Metrics
We've updated our version of Criteo to v2023.07 and added new dimensions and metrics. A few things to note about the new dimensions and metrics:
- Geo dimensions (Countries, Regions, and Zip Codes) are only populated if they are used in targeting at the ad set level.
- We've added a handful of new Revenue and Conversion metric variants that use different attribution models. As such, we've renamed our previous conversions and revenue metrics to be more specific. This name update will not change anything functionally for customers, but they will see the name updated in any existing templates that use these metrics.
CoPilot is an advanced AI chatbot designed to empower NinjaCat customers to seamlessly engage in conversations with their Data Cloud, unlocking powerful insights without requiring any specialized knowledge.
Access CoPilot through the Data Cloud dropdown in the navigation menu, where you can:
- Choose a dataset and initiate a conversation by typing your query into the text box.
- Watch as CoPilot brings your data to life, generating visualizations such as charts and tables to provide your answers.
- Benefit from CoPilot's ability to distill complex data into easily digestible summaries.
- Leverage the convenience of exporting CSV files and copying information directly to your clipboard for further analysis.