Introducing Bulk Management in NinjaCat
We are excited to announce the release of Bulk Management, a powerful new feature in NinjaCat that allows you to make wide-scale changes across the platform. This feature is now available to everyone and aims to simplify and accelerate how you use NinjaCat.
- Enables your team to make wide-scale changes across NinjaCat with a single upload.
- Saves valuable time by eliminating the need to update areas of NinjaCat individually.
Make Bulk Changes To:
Accessing & Using Bulk Management:
To access Bulk Management, navigate to the Settings tab in NinjaCat. From there, click the bulk management tab.
- Export Template - Download one of the three templates available for making bulk changes: "Account & Account Settings," "Data Source Connections," or "Report Profiles (Beta).
- Enter Changes - Add or update relevant fields.
- Upload Changes - Upload the completed template to NinjaCat.
- Check Import Status - The "Import History" will notify you if changes were made successfully or if any errors require your attention.
We welcome any feedback you may have on how we can improve Bulk Management and want to note that Reports Profiles are still in beta. Please reach out directly to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org as needed.