Google Analytics MCF
- This is a helpful link explaining Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funneling
- The data in the Multi-Channel Funnels reports can be delayed 24-48 hours beyond the data shown in other Google Analytics reports. Multi-Channel Funnels data collection lags by up to two days; therefore, data from today and yesterday is not available in your reports.
- The API allows specifying a maximum of 7 dimensions in any one request.
- Multi-Channel Funnels report queries return data based on a sample set of 1 million conversion paths. If the date range includes a total conversion count of 1 million or less, the report will be unsampled. Otherwise, a sample set of 1 million will be used to generate the results.
- DCM dimensions can only be queried if the Google Analytics account is an Analytics360 account
- Currently there are only two compatibility groups.
- Analytics Meta Api Compatibility Group
- This will be all of the already available Google Analytics dimensions and metrics
- MCF Reporting Compatibility Group
Adwords Ad Content
Adwords Ad Content Path
Adwords Ad Group
Adwords Ad Group ID Path
Adwords Ad Group Path
Adwords Ad Network Type
Adwords Campaign ID Path
Adwords Campaign Path
Adwords Creative ID Path
Adwords Criteria ID Path
Adwords Customer ID Path
Adwords Destination Url
Adwords Destination Url Path
Adwords Display Url
Adwords Display Url Path
Adwords Keyword Path
Adwords Match Type
Adwords Matched Search Query
Adwords Matched Search Query Path
Adwords Placement Domain
Adwords Placement Domain Path
Adwords Placement Type
Adwords Placement Url
Adwords Placement Url Path
Adwords Targeting Type
Basic Channel Grouping Path
Conversion Goal Number
DCM Ad Path
DCM Ad Type
DCM Advertiser Path
DCM Campaign Path
DCM Creative Path
DCM Creative Version
DCM Creative Version Path
DCM Placement Path
DCM Site Path
MCF Basic Channel Grouping
Path Length In Interactions Histogram
Source Medium Path
Time Lag In Days Histogram.
- Analytics Meta Api Compatibility Group
First Impression Conversions
First Impression Value
Impression Assisted Conversions
Impression Assisted Value
Total Conversion Value
First Interaction Conversions
First Interaction Value
Last Interaction Conversions
Last Interaction Value
- The following should be available in both compatibility groups
- AdWords Ad Group ID
- AdWords Campaign ID
- AdWords Creative ID
- AdWords Criteria ID
- AdWords Customer ID
- Source / Medium
- Transaction ID
- Day of Month
- Day of Week
- Month of Year
- Week of Year
Report List - Performance Improvement
- SQL enhancements have been implemented to improve lists in the following areas: command center, dashboard list, and report list screen.
Add Fira Sans font to the template editor
- Available in all settings where font type is selectable
Support for Lato-Light Font
- Anywhere within global settings or the widget font settings where you are able to select the font type, there is another dropdown which has 4 options to choose from: Default, Light, Normal, Bold and Bolder.
- Default is whatever we put in our css for different widgets.
- Note that not all fonts are supported by font weight
Month of year (name) filter does not work in Google Analytics
- This is more NinjaCat facing to serve as a note to let support know this works now.
Close button doesn't work for GS when changing mapping
- Google Sheets mapping dialog now closes properly
Hanapin report won't run due to size of the data
- This report should now run successfully
Default data label setting seems to be bolded
- Data labels no longer look bolded unless set to be that way
Google Adwords has two dimensions called "Feed placeholder Type"
- There is no more duplication of this dimension. One of them has been renamed Extension Placeholder Type.
DoubleClick CTR Is Not Correct
- NinjaCat created a calculated metric for CTR because the numbers are not consistent that come directly from API.
- The following fields were updated to be calculated instead of coming from the API for DCM.
- Activity Per Click
- Activity Per Thousand Impressions
- Cost Per Activity
- Cost Per Revenue
- Dynamic Element Click Rate
- Paid Search Click Rate
- Rich Media Click Rate
- Video Interaction Click Rate
- Revenue Per Click
- Revenue Per Thousand Impressions
AdWords CPV (Cost per View) metric is not correct
Unexpected Empty Rows in Sheets API Responses
GMB End Date Calculation
GMB Date Range Cap
- The GMB API did not allow date ranges older than 18 months from the current day.
- When the date is more than 18 months, reduce the date.
- The date being reduced will show the most recently available date to display.