If you have attempted to add your Linked IN network to NinjaCat and you are getting a loading error when attempting to connect to your Linked IN account, follow these troubleshooting steps to correct your network connection:
- Verify that you have Campaign Manager or Account Manager permissions to the Linked IN accounts with which you are trying to connect.
- Visit https://www.linkedin.com and click on your name in the top-right corner, then ACCOUNT - Settings & Privacy
- Under Partners and Services - Permitted Services, scroll down to see if "NinjaCat" is listed in this list. If it is, click on the "REMOVE" button to revoke NinjaCat's permissions to access this account.
- Log in to your NinjaCat tab, then click on your name in the top-right corner, then Setup - Data Sources - click into your LinkedIN network and select "Revoke Token".
- Click on Create Token. A pop-up window will be presented, asking you to Grant NinjaCat permission to access your LinkedIN accounts. Click on the "Allow" button.
- If after following the above steps, you are still encountering a "Loading" error when attempting to connect LinkedIN data source to your advertising account, please contact email@example.com for more assistance.
Article is closed for comments.