- Custom Data Integration
- There is now an "Email" data source icon for email integration
- Upon giving your network a distinct name and clicking on "Add Network" you will receive a unique email address with the format of [agencyid]_[randomcharacters]@customdata.io.
- When you click on "edit mapping" you will need to upload a sample .csv or .txt file in order to populate the header row information. Upon doing so, you will be taken to the mapping setup similar to what we have with google sheets and zapier.
- You will see the Information, Dimensions and Metrics Tabs. The Dimensions and Metrics Tab are identical to what we have with existing sheets and zapier.
- Within the Information tab, we have some new fields that are specific to email integration:
- Notification Email - this will be the email in which any notifications will be sent to if some or all of the email could not be processed in order for modifications to be made so that no data would be lost.
- Header Row - This is the row number in which your headers can be found
- Starter Row - This is the row on which the data starts
- Date Column - if you select "Use Date of the Email" which is the default setting, than each row of data will be populated with the date of the email. Otherwise, you must select the column from your sample file in which contains the date you wish to use for filtering reports by date range.
- Account Matching - this allows you to select how the file will match its data to the account.
- Send to Unique Email - once you save the network, the button "Export Account Emails" will appear on the Network Settings Page which can be used to access each account's unique email address that all attachments should be delivered to. The format of these emails will be [advertiserID]_[agencyid]_[randomcharacters]@customdata.io
- Account Name - if you select this type of matching then you must select the "Account Column" from the available headers from the sample you uploaded. The Account names in your data file must match exactly with the account names set up in NinjaCat.
- External ID - if you select this type of matching then you must select the "Account Column" from the available headers from the sample you uploaded. The External ID in your data file must match exactly with the External ID entered under the account settings in NinjaCat.
- After saving your network, you are then able to email your .txt, .csv or zip files to the specific email displayed for that network.
- Once the email is processed, data will be stored in our database and the processing info will also be displayed on the Network settings page.
- In the template editor we have removed the zapier datsource and combined it with email and have a new datasource called "Custom Data".
- When you click on the pencil icon for the "Custom Data" source you will have the option to choose either Zapier or Email.
- From here on all functionality is the same as is with sheets and Zapier.
- There is also a new icon which represents the custom data data source that is used in the template editor. Our previous zapier icon has been replaced with it as well.
- Items to note:
- Just like with Zapier, you will never need to add the Email data source at the account level.
- We do not process more than 1 file in a zip.
- If you send the same file twice you will get double the data. We do not support replacing the same data.
- Only 1 mapping per email network can be created.
- KPI PDF Widget
- We now have a KPI Widget that can be used to display your KPI within the template editor.
- This widgets does not contain icons that will appear in the Report or Template libraries.
- Note that this KPI widget will only be visible in your account if the KPI feature switch is active for your agency. Contact your Customer Success Representative for more information.
- The information that is displayed in this widget will be an exact copy of the information that is displayed from Monitoring>KPIs. At this time, no data sources, metrics, filters, date range, etc. are supported.
- When setting up your KPI widget, in the settings of the widget you have the option to choose whether or not to display the Chart, Performance Summary and/or Campaign Breakdown.
- This widget is treated as a data widget. If it is not rendered and there is nothing else on the page, the blank page will not be rendered in the report PDF.
- Permission - view NinjaTrack reporting
- There is now a new permission called "View NinjaTrack Reporting", which will grant the permission for users to view but not edit the page under Monitoring>NinjaTrack.
- Just like with Manage Reports, if the use has the "Manage NinjaTrack" permission, this will also include the "View NinjaTrack Reporting" permission.
- Legacy Bing Ads API Upgrade
- Legacy Bing Ads API Upgrade (required by Oct 31st).
- Migrate Yext V1 to V2
- This is a semi slow API
- There are compatibility groups that may cause a Yext Error which is expected from Yext's side. If this is the case you will see a Yext specific error.
- Change Pending Review state to be Ready State
- As per our customer's request we have replaced the "Pending Review" state that was implemented from our previous release and renamed it back to the "Ready State". This status will appear if the report it is in a manual setting, has been run and never sent.
- Bing Ads Refreshes Token on Every Request
- Bing Ads tokens are now refreshing appropriately
- Bing ads with empty data set is returning error on template editor
- Widgets not containing data will now display "No data was returned".
- Call Rail - unable to listen to calls on Legacy client dashboard
- As expected you are now able to listen to Call Rail calls that are recorded from the Legacy client dashboard
- Clips "Start Report Date" and "End Report Date" do not reflect date override in report
- The Clips "Start Report Date" and "End Report Date" no reflect the date override in both the dashboard and PDF for all applicable widgets.
- September reports not showing up in Dashboard
- This has been resolved and dashboards are displaying correct dates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.