Aug 8 2017 - Hotfix release
- Facebook Caching Issues
- This particular fix addressed including the Facebook Campaign filter in the cache key.
- Using Account Grouping will now show correct data and not be cached for the account selected in the template editor.
- Facebook - added Product ID dimension
- Facebook - advertiser network advertise list doesn’t work
- The list of Facebook networks were not being populated in the drop-down list when trying to create an advertiser network. This has now been fixed by updating the API version.
- NinjaTrack - intermittent outages from failure to load ringtone
- Previously some calls were being dropped before a connection to the final destination could be made. This has now been fixed.
- NinjaTrack - Busy Handling
- Now when the end line is busy the caller will actually here the busy signal and not just get disconnected.
- Century Interactive - Token field should be API ID
- Token field has been renamed to “API ID”
Have more questions? Submit a request